Friday 9 September 2016

Hereward Loot

As promised, here's an update on my loot from the Hereward Wargames Show (for the terrain items see here).


Exciting eh?  Well no.  As photos of boxes aren't terribly interesting, here are some shots stolen from Ironclad Miniatures website.  Having said that, it's entirely possible that the boxes may be repurposed and reappear on a Terrain Tuesday!

 


Also from Ironclad

Not bought at  Hereward, but I didn't post them when I got them, were these from Artizan Designs...



6 comments:

  1. Lovely! But I must say when I bought my Tunnelling Machine from Ironclad a couple of years ago the box was't anywhere near as impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice little collection, Edwin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ironclad miniatures do some lovely stuff especially their tanks. I recently posted a picture of my attempted painting of the rotocopter full. I was quite happy with the end result. Looking forward to seeing someone else's model.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like that Mole machine - puts me in mind of Thunderbirds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul Edwin! If only we had more decent shows in Aus.

    ReplyDelete