Sunday 31 August 2014

For Sale: HeroQuest Expansions

In both these sets the cards have been punched out and the miniatures removed from their sprues and partially painted.  There is no damage, and they seem to be practically unplayed-with.  For some reason I don't seem to have photographed the scenario booklets, but they are there and in pristine condition.

I'm sorry for the fuzziness  of some of the photos!  Open them in a new tab for the option to supersize them.

The links are to reviews on BoardGameGeek.

If you want to email me, my address is diplomatist2 "at" gmail "dot" com.

HeroQuest: Kellar's Keep - £30.00 (plus postage) - RESERVED





HeroQuest: Return of the Witch Lord - £28.00 (plus postage)

As far as I can see ,this is missing three small counters - two of the rubble ones and another.





No comments:

Post a Comment